SCB recognizes the importance of education, as well as the importance of developing knowledgeable personnel with technology and data capabilities to keep up with future world changes. The goal is to prepare a new generation of employees to be a driving force in building growth onwards.
The bank will cover 100% of tuition fees, including monthly expenses throughout the entire study program for those who meet the specified qualifications and successfully enroll in courses in the fields of Data Science, Computer Science, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), such as Computer Science, Machine Learning, UI, UX Design, Business Data Analytics, Financial Engineering, or other related fields, as follows:
1. Application Period
The application and interview period will be held during February – August for enrollment in the same year.
- Application submission: Now – 31 July 2023
- Interview: August 2023
- Announcement: August 2023
- Remarks: The selection and confirmation procedures will be processed in accordance with the university's acceptance deadline
2. Qualifications and criterias:
- - Age not over 22 years old as of the application date
- - Demonstrate good academic records
- - Be willing to enroll in top ranked universities in the required fields of study
- - Have been accepted to, or are expecting to receive an offer letter to the university
3. Application Process
- - Fill in the application form and meet all specified qualifications
- - Complete SCB’s online test
- - Complete the interview session with SCB committees
- - The scholarship award is determined by the Bank's committee, and the decision is final.
4. Approved Scholarships shall include:
- - 100% scholarship for tuition fees for the entire study program
- - Allowance, accommodation, and other expenses for study purposes
- - Scholarship recipients will receive allowances at the rate as prescribed by the bank throughout the study period.
5. Required Documents
- - Application Form
- - Reference Letter
- - A copy of the latest transcript
- - Documents stated the university tuition fees
- - Acceptance letter from the university (if any)
- - A copy of TOEFL, IELTs, and GMAT results (if any)
For more information, please contact: Tanyaporn Promburom (Kwan)